11 December 2009

georgie's SmartBox Adventure!!!!! part-3

and we finished singing....
and our visually stunning team member had found yet again
another envelope!
it was the 2nd clue!!!!!

check it!
I read the clue.... thinking what the F?????
Posh has 4? and Becks have 6?
what do they have?
number of house?
and there is me thinking they are gonna give me a beautiful house....
but that didn't work out that way....
they you see the britney has 5....
I thought to my self? does Britney have 5 kinds???
.....hmmm my mind was confused,,,,
ok ok ok... let me stop rambling on now.....
so my visually stunning team member has brains!
they were clever!
yes-----it was a perfume challenge!

We get to threadneedle street!

and find the table full with PERFUME Equipment!
not the brilliant j-pop group, but the smelly kind

loads and loads of smell.
so with perfume did you know there are mainly made by
combination of 3 different tones?
Top note / Middle note / Base note!
Top note is the first scent you smell but burns off the first
then the middle note! this lasts longer
the the Base note! the strongest base of the perfume!
We smelt around 30 smells put the in pile of likes and dislikes!
then we mixed them all up to make our own fragrance.
DIRT
for him and her........
"Dont wash it off"
hehehehe

you can even have your perfume as a pen!
what an amazing idea.
you are sweating away in the office and want to refresh yourself.
what can you do?
get your pen out and spray it!
hehehe

and since I could be a demanding man sometime...
i asked my Perfumier to make my own scent!
yes just my own!

just like Posh,
Just like Becks,
Just like Brit Brit!
Yes.
I feel like million dollars!

No comments:

Post a Comment