11 December 2009

Georgie's SmartBox Adventure!!!!!

hehehehehehehehehe-----
so Georgie went on an adventure!
it was amazing!
(Click above for Link)
did an unforgettable experiences hunt!
and
(Click above for link)
invited us....




9.45am
Georgie arrives......
finds a little logo and gets him self to the hall where all the other hunters are waiting.....
when I arrive at the Hall you can feel the blood hungry hunters eyeing everyone up?
Who is the strongest?
Who is the fastest?
Who is going to win the 1st Prize???
I really hope it would be me!!!!
It was going to be my day... I felt it!
All the Hunters then was put in group of 6.....
visually we were the winner! and that was for sure!
By the way I just want to point out the jacket that Georgie is wearing!
how fab? got it from brick lane for £20!!!!!! Acid wash denim! bring it on!
so here we go!
the hunt has began!
we want to win! win win win!
that is all we can think about.....
and they called us...
"the baby Rock+Doll"
such a winning tag.......

No comments:

Post a Comment