11 December 2009

georgie's SmartBox Adventure!!!!! part-5

and finally we have got to our cocktail lessons.
in a beautiful room

this guy showed us way to make 3-4 different cocktails!
he smashed the glass once though! hehehehe
and i must say his jeans were pretty nice!
he had a striped turn ups!
special!
this is one of our team members 1st cocktail!!!!
and georgie did his best to make his first Mojito!
We told the judges that I had real low confidence
and therefore if I did not win this competition
I could have future problems.
however the judges did not listen to us.....
( well fare enough cos self confidence is one thing I have )

what a beautiful brooch georgie is wearing!
hehee
and while Georgie is making a cocktail
the visually stunning team member took away georgie's camera and
started taking loads of pictures....
but I think by this point we have had soooo much cocktail
I can not really blame them!!!
and the beautiful Wall Paper!
then we sniffed out the Prize!
We were so sure that we were the winner!!!
However
"the Baby Rock+Dolls"
came last!
yes we were the last!
can u believe it?
But SMARTBOX has given us a Adventure box!
hehehehe
I got home and had a look and looks like
I am going to take 3 other friends with me and gonna
check out Paintballing!
8hrs of Paintballing!
8hrs of Pain!
Pain ball.......
I cant wait!

Conclusion

Georgie had an amazing day!
met fab people!
and I want to do it again!

Thank you SMARTBOX
Thank you SLAMPR

Georgie and James love you both dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment