11 December 2009

georgie's SmartBox Adventure!!!!! part-2


so
"the baby Rock + Dolls" left the building....
then the smokers had a good smoke
and
the non-smokers waited for the smokers to finish smoking!
suddenly one of our Visually stunning team member
had a mysterious envelope......
it
was
the
clue
-
-
-
-

the first challenge for the "Baby Rock + Dolls" were
SINGING!!!!
My inner Christina Aguilera was belting out those high notes all ready.
and yes that is how i was feeling before going into the music studio below.
it was serious.
it was dangerous.
it was musically challenging!!!
and my studio for the day looked like this!
Please don't judge my red face.
They fed me glass of Bubblies and I was in heaven already!!!!!
Once I have hunted down the track
will add to this blog so all of you can hear my beautiful single!
its so going to be No.1 this Xmas....
Jedward stay away!
ooooo
and weird stuff I found at a roof top of the music studio.
ooop ooop!

No comments:

Post a Comment